8.12.10

dreams? what do they mean..

I've been having overly vivid, sharp dreams recently. Mixed with the reoccurring animal encounters; seeing foxes {multiple times}, and delusions of being a small bird. Curious to know, whether this is elegance or omens, I've investigated deeper into the "meanings" of these symbolic creatures.


Fox
To dream about a fox indicates intelligence and ingeniousness. You should pay more attention to your instincts and wisdom to deal with issues. You may need to hide your feelings to protect yourself. This dream may also represents a time of being cutoff or feeling lonely. This is an ideal period to think about your life, where you've been, and where you're going.

Bird
To dream of a chirping and/or flying bird symbolizes passion, pleasure, and steadiness. You have a positive attitude towards your situation. Emotionally, burdens will be removed and you will find peace and solace.



To Consider: My writing may often be confusing or strange in dialogue. Most of the entries are interpretations of dreams I've had, or sights/ visions I've seen. Either exact to point, or slightly exaggerated for effect. I consider this post to be somewhat of an insight/ horoscopical perspective on what is going on within my life; my mind.



"Of scenes of Nature, fields and mountains,
Of skies so beauteous after a storm, and at night the moon so
unearthly bright,
Shining sweetly, shining down, where we dig the trenches and
gather the heaps.
I dream, I dream, I dream."

-Walt Whitman





No comments:

Post a Comment