There's been a lot of it going on lately. Avoiding the frigid and great outdoors is pretty easy when you keep busy.
1. Book of concepts: The "plan" is to share one day soon.
2. Listography: Tête a tête, except with myself.
3. Adam Bede by George Eliot.
4. Watercolour pencil crayons: Très amusant.
5. Pentax Super ME: Trying to figure how to work this bb is worthwhile, but time consuming. The instructional manual is from sometime in the eighties, and has burned a big hole in my brain, then filled it with boredom. Just like when I was tediously scouring over "The Communist Manifesto" for a midterm essay, except way worse.